- Traveling with a smart card/ token is valid for 3 hrs after entry.
- Entry/exit from the same station time limit – 20 minutes
- Overstaying at the station beyond
timelimit, a person will be charged at the rate of Rupees 10 per hour subject to the maximum of rupees 50.
- In case of
mismatch, penaltywill be payable as per rules of RMGL. Differencein the Fare is charged in case of travellingbeyond the authorized distance. Travellingwithout the token/card will result in penalty of rupees 50 plus the maximum fare of the system. Carrying token beyond the exit gate is punishable offenceand there is a fine of rupees 200 or imprisonment.
- Tokens/cards are mandatory for kids above 90 cm height
- The refund of
unusedtoken can be done within 60 min of purchase from purchasing station only.
- Luggage bigger than 60cm(L) X 45cm(B) X 25cm (H) and heavier than 15kg is not permitted
- Kindly contact Customer Service at Rapid Metro stations for any inconvenience regarding token/smart card
Travel Through Smart Card:
Minimum amount for purchase of a new card : Rs 150/- (inclusive of refundable security of Rs. 50/-).
Further recharge facilities are avaialable at Customer Care Centers of any station with a minimum value of Rs. 200/- and up to Rs. 3000/- and also recharges can be done through Automated Ticket Vending Machines installed at selected stations with minimum value of Rs. 100/-
Smart Card Validity : 10 years from the last recharge / Topup date
Note: On all smart card refunds, processing fee of Rs 20/- would be charged
Best for short duration travel.
One-Day Card : Costs Rs 150/- (Rs 100 + Rs 50 security amount).
Three-Day Card: Costs Rs 300/- (Rs. 250 + Rs 50 security amount)